Over the last few weeks, the students have been conducting their research and creating models and books to share important messages about nature, and our role in creating environmental balance. They have been using their knowledge of non fiction literature to create informational reports.
Informational Report Checklist
- write informative texts to examine and convey complex ideas and information clearly and accurately through the effective selection, organization, and analysis of content.
- develop and strengthen writing as needed by planning, revising, editing, rewriting, or trying a new approach.
- use technology, including the Internet, to produce and publish writing and to interact and collaborate with others.
- conduct short as well as more sustained research projects based on focused questions, demonstrating understanding of the subject under investigation.
- gather relevant information from multiple print and digital sources
What could you do to create balance in our environment?